our intermediate curriculum
- The intermediate religion curriculum is designed to help students concentrate on the sacramental, liturgical, and Good News of Jesus Christ. Students at this level acquire a deeper understanding of what it means to live as a Catholic Christian.
- A Literature based reading program provides students with higher thinking skills and the strategies to progress in their reading and writing ability. Grammar is emphasized, and listening and speaking skills are developed.
- Mathematical instruction with additional math programs in the computer lab challenge each student at his/her individual ability level to continue to build computational and problem solving skills.
- Science at this level immerses students in many hands-on projects and experiments in the study of the world in which they live.
- Social Studies curriculum includes a study of the world regions, neighboring communities, and Pennsylvania history. Students engage in many discussions and activities to further develop classroom topics and current events.
- Art, music, health, computer, and physical education are integrated into the curriculum to provide a holistic approach to the educational development of the intermediate student.